Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIX / VPN version 6.2

I am using a Cisco VPN client 3.6 to connect to a Pix (running 6.2) with xauth through the Internet, this is, the client connects from anywhere and it is receiving an IP address from the ISP it is connecting to. I can access any web site on the Internet. Then when I start the VPN client, I received another IP address from the pool I have created on the Pix, and I can access all the resources on the internal network, BUT I can no longer access anything on the Internet. I want to use the same web access that is on the internal network. I have set up the proxy address in explorer the same way I do when I am on my corporate LAN. I do not want to use split tunneling, I want all traffic to go through the tunnel, and use the coporate internet. Is this possible to do?

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: PIX / VPN version 6.2

Hi,

Its possible, but you cant do all that with just one PIX at the headend, you will need a separate NAT box for traffic to get NATed and go out to the internet, as pix doesn't work on stick(that is forwarding decrypted packets received from the client again to the outside interface), vpn3k can do that in one box.

Thx

Afaq

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content