cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problem after connecting as getting no bytes back

gregbolton
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently being given a user id and password to allow me to use a Cisco VPN client version 4.601.0019. I manage to connect ok but that is all as the statistics page shows that not bytes are received back after packages are sent. Raising this problem with the network team has only revealed that they do not know what the problem and so have told me that the problem is with my ISP provider. Funny thing is that we have recently changed domain networks and before the change I had no trouble using Cisco VPN (same version) with the old domain. Can anyone suggest what may be the problem. Several people in our company are experiencing the same problem as me, while several are working ok-including some who are using the same ISP as me. .

2 Replies 2

johnd2310
Level 8
Level 8

hi,

Is you vpn client configured for ipsec over tcp or ipsec over udp? What firewall do you have running on pc?

Thanks

John

**Please rate posts you find helpful**

John

ipsec over udp

Thanks Greg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: