Views
Helpful
Replies

problem in SDM with DS3 card

transuffer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 3825 router, and a subrate T3/E3 card. I installed SDM version 2.3.1 on the router. The router sees the T3/E3 card and assigns int s1/0 to it.

But when I load SDM, it could not recognize this card (int s1/0). Any body know how to configure SDM for it to recognize the T3/E3 card? Thank so lot.

Tung.

2 Replies 2

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

I think you have to run the card type command and try it out . Cisco Router and Security Device Manager (Cisco SDM, and hereinafter called SDM) is a web-based configuration tool that allows you to configure LAN and WAN interfaces, routing, Network Admission Control (NAC), Network Address Translation (NAT), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and other features on the router. SDM 2.1 and later versions can be installed on a PC, or on the router. Earlier versions of SDM cannot be installed on PCs, and can be installed on the router. If you have a router listed in the "Hardware Supported" section, SDM is either preinstalled in router memory, or is shipped on a CD with the router.

reswaran
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please attach the output of "show runn", "show ver" and "show diag" to help.

Ravi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: