Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with IP phone on VPN tunnel

Hi,

i have establised site-to-site vpn, Cisco Call Manager is in HQ, Location-1 & Location-2 are connected HQ via VPN, each locationz has Cisco IP Phone & it is pointing to the same Cisco Call Manager which means all calls are registered in the Cisco Call Manager in HQ. from location-1 i can ping HQ PC perfectly & on location-2 also i can ping HQ PC perfectly, on location-1 some times my IP phone doesn't work, it restarts, but at the same time location-2 ip phones doesn't restart even thought there is no VPN issuez on the both locationz, the moment when ever i hav problem in location-1 ip phone, i clear the vpn session peer ip address & it starts working, why is that so? if Cisco Call Manager has got any issuez, then it should affect the location-2 ip phonez also, but it doesn't, it affects only location-1 ip phones even thought there is no VPN problemz(pinging is perfect) on location-1. any help would be highly appreciated. this has become to regular practice.

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Problem with IP phone on VPN tunnel

This document provides a sample configuration for Quality of Service (QoS) for Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic on VPN tunnels that terminate on the PIX/ASA Security Appliances.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008080dfa7.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content