cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ProperJavaRDP plugin - Full Screen parameter??

snooter
Level 1
Level 1

Testing out an ASA 5510. Got the Remote Access VPN setup and what not. I'm able to specify the screen size by using the geometry=WxH value in a bookmark and it works just fine.

However, is there a way to tell it to go to Full Screen (in the event I don't know what the client's resolution is, and neither do they, but they want it full screen)? I'm searching around on sourceforge.net for an answer but not finding anything.

1 Reply 1

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

A trustpoint is a representation of a certificate authority (CA) or identity key pair. For the java-trustpoint command, the given trustpoint must contain the X.509 certificate of the application signing entity, the RSA private key corresponding to that certificate, and a certificate authority chain extending up to a root CA. This is typically achieved by using the crypto ca import command to import a PKCS12 formatted bundle. You can obtain a PKCS12 bundle from a trusted CA authority or you can manually create one from an existing X.509 certificate and an RSA private key using open source tools such as openssl.

Refer to java-trustpoint through kill Commands for more information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/command/reference/jk_72.html