cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"pdm enable history" command...

rvaccare
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone explain what the usefulness of the "pdm enable history" command is? I have read the explanation in the Command Reference, but it doesn't give much detail on how/why the command should be used. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

If you referring to the 'pdm history enable' command (and not pdm enable history), you use the command if you are using PDM for monitoring. One of the things that the command does is to creates a log entry for each computer that used the PDM

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

If you referring to the 'pdm history enable' command (and not pdm enable history), you use the command if you are using PDM for monitoring. One of the things that the command does is to creates a log entry for each computer that used the PDM

Yes, I am referring to the 'pdm history enable' command - sorry for the typo. Thanks for the answer, that ws what I figured, but I could not confirm it anywhere.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: