Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Register Remote Agent with ACS

I just recently installed the eval version of ACS 4.1(1) Build 23. I also downloaded the same version of the remote agent and loaded that on a domain controller so I can authenticate against my AD. However, when following the directions to configure the remote agent on ACS I run into a problem.

The online instructions tell me to click on Network Configuration and click on "Add Entry" in the Remote Agents table. The problem is that I don't see a Remote Agents table within my Network Configuration page. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Register Remote Agent with ACS

Nick,

You have acs running on windows server , so there is not need to have remote agent installed.

Remote agent is needed with acs appliance and not with acs windows.

Regards,

~JG

Please rate if helps

3 REPLIES

Nick,

It should be under NDG.

ACS--->Network configuration---->NDG--->RA

Regards,

~JG

JG,

I don't have the option for RA within NDG. I have attached screen shots to show what I'm seeing. I have also enabled "Distributed System Settings" in the Interface Configuration section.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Nick

Nick,

You have acs running on windows server , so there is not need to have remote agent installed.

Remote agent is needed with acs appliance and not with acs windows.

Regards,

~JG

Please rate if helps

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content