Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remark bug

Hello,

I have a problem with remarks of access-list in Pdm 3.0.1, the problem is that if i put one description in a rule when i click in apply the description overlaps with the description of the previous rule. I think that this problem is because i have the turbo access rules active.

Regards.

2 Replies 2

scoclayton
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

This is a known issue in the 6.2(2) code. The DDTS for this is CSCdy58717 - xlate table does not timeout entries.Need clear xlate to work. The good news is that this bug has been fixed in the 6.2(3) code. Can you upgrade your PIX and re-test to see that this resolves the issue you are reporting?

Thanks,

Scott

Sorry, disregard the above post. I was incorrectly typing in the wrong screen. I guess then happens when you have too many NetPro windows open. My mistake!

Now, on to your question. This actually is a known issue as well. The core of the problem is really with PIX rather than PDM. The DDTS's we have for this are:

CSCec69869 - Remark: PIX does not remove remark entry with line number if og used

CSCeb39829 - PDM Adds and removes ACL remarks / descriptions incorrectly

The best solution would be to open a TAC case and request the latest 6.3(3) engineering build to resolve CSCec69869 (at least build 110). If an upgrade to the PIX is not possible, let me know and I can post the work-arounds (though they are painful) to make this work in PDM 3.0.

Hope this helps and sorry for the confusion.

Scott