Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

route-map after tunnel end point

Hello Folks. I have an ASA5510 with multiple tunnels terminating into it. Some sites require a hairpin bend out into the internet after terminating, this works fine with an applicable NAT statement, however, is it possible to use a route-map to route this traffic that would normally hair pin bend out the same interface back into the internet, but rather go out through another link on another host?

5 REPLIES
Silver

Re: route-map after tunnel end point

Use this confgiration guide for your assitance. Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances .

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_configuration_examples_list.html

Thank you

yes, you can

but not with route map because in ASA there is not route map

so u need first put the folowing command to allow the tunnel exit from the same interface where it is terminated orginally

issue the

same-security-traffic intra-interface

command in the global configuration mode

and for more configurations details use the following link will be useful for your case

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00807f9a89.shtml

good luck

Please, Rate if helpful

Thank you for the reply, will check out URL and let you know if it solves my problem. PS,where do I rate replies?

cool :)

when u click for example on my reply

and read it

there is on the end of the post( bottom right corner) drop down manu chose the rate u find it proper for that post and click submit

good luck with your case

Views
Helpful
Replies