Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing between to different VPNs

sandman42
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is it possible to set up a route between two different VPNs?

I.e., I have one site-to-site VPN between LAN 1 and LAN2, and remote access VPNs that connect to LAN1. Is it possible for those users to access LAN2 devices, as it is for LAN1 non-VPN users?

Thanks and ciao

3 Replies 3

mvsheik123
Level 7
Level 7

Yes.. remote access VPNs that connect to LAN1 can access LAN2 resourcea as well. you need to have hairpin vpn configs added to LAN1 ASA/PIX and proper nonat & static route statements on LAN2 ASA/PIX.

hth

MS

jj27
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes, just put your VPN pool LAN for LAN1 into the encryption domains on LAN1 and LAN2 and make sure the routing is setup properly.

When your VPN users try to get to LAN2, it should automatically go to the edge VPN device and through the tunnel.

Could you please make a more detailed example, i.e. what do you mean with "... just put your VPN pool LAN for LAN1 into the encryption domains on LAN1 and LAN2 and make sure the routing is setup properly. "?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: