Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Rules,Requirements,Requirements-rules,

Hello friends,

I m very much confuse by reading the Checks,Rules,Requirements,Requirements-rules,Roles-Requirements,

For my corporate i want to do windows update ,antivirus update,USB Pen drive check,

Also i want to know that if any host fails for HSP,for remediation we have to provide a path, Suppose for windows update i want to specify the path for WSUS server what path i can specify ????  It wont work only specifying the IP address of the server.

How i can achieve this????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rules,Requirements,Requirements-rules,

Estela,

You can't specify the WSUS server in the requirement. If your clients are managed, they would know where the WSUS server is. If you're pointing to Microsoft servers, they are also known to the WU clients.

HTH,

Faisal

2 REPLIES

Estela,

You can't specify the WSUS server in the requirement. If your clients are managed, they would know where the WSUS server is. If you're pointing to Microsoft servers, they are also known to the WU clients.

HTH,

Faisal

Thanks Faisal,

But in Chalktalk series there is one example where a WSUS requirement has been created for windows Hot_fix.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content