cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

S15 Update

brenden
Level 1
Level 1

I got a notice yesterday for a S15 update yet I don't see it up on the downloads page as specified! Can someone please fix this so we all can download.

------------------------------------------------------------

1) Announcing the Release of Cisco IDS 3.0(3) S(15) Sensor Software for the 4200 Series Appliance Sensor.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cisco IDS 3.0(3) S(15) contains an emergency signature update provides immediate coverage for one or more serious security vulnerabilities. To provide this coverage as quickly as possible, we have updated only the Cisco Secure Policy Manager (CSPM) management package. Information about the signatures added in previous signature updates can be found in the most recent

signature update available at:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ids-appsens

Thanks!

Brenden

2 Replies 2

scothrel
Level 3
Level 3

ftp to the address given at the end of the notice (ftp-eng.cisco.com). Switch to the .../S15 directory. You will find the updates there. It takes a day or two for updates to appear on the cisco.com web site, so emergency updates we put out on our ftp server. I will contact the originator of the notice to have them clarify the location.

thanks

Scott Cothrell

jawelsh
Level 1
Level 1

Its out there on cco now. Unfortunately, the cco pages take a day or so to update after the software is published to them.