cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Cards and VPN

khurshid-khan
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if Cisco VPN supports H/PC2000 clients?

Thanks,

Khurshid Khan

3 Replies 3

cjacinto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You could get the Movian client from Certicom which runs on these devices as per:

http://www.certicom.com/products/movian/movianvpn_tech.html

Then you could connect it to a Cisco VPN 3000 concentrator. The normal Cisco VPN client doesn't run on PDA or similar devices.

But will the movian client work with Cisco IOS vpn?

All the documentation I have found list compatibility with the 3000 and 5000 concentrators.

The Movian client setup requires a group name, user name and group password. I am currently using the Cisco VPN 3.5 client and tacacs+ on our wireless. But also want to be able to use pda's with encryption on the wireless also. Currently running 12.2(t) IOS. Would be nice if movian would work with this IOS wihtout having to buy a 3000 concentrator. Can this be acomplished????

The last time I've heard from Movian, it is not supporting the IOS as yet, but they would be running a beta soon for the newer client release. Maybe you should contact them to get into the beta program.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: