Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SNMP query usbflash

Hello,

I just searched hours for the solution of my problem, but couldn't find any good solution.

My goal:

I want to get the installed IOS version from a router via SNMP query. So I execute a .php script on a server, which has the privileges to send a SNMP query to the routers. I have 170 devices that have to be checked.

My problem:

In 150 of 170 cases the SNMP query returns the IOS file e.g. "c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-15.T15.bin". I used the OID "1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.10.1.1.4.2.1.1.5.1.1.1", which represents the OID for ciscoFlashFileName. But in 20 of 170 cases it returns "

No Such Object available on this agent at this OID". In my oppinion the reason for this error message is that the IOS file is not saved in flash:, but in usbflash0:. The problem appeared just on Cisco 1921 routers.

My question:

Is there any possibility to get the installed IOS image via SNMP query from the usbflash?

I hope that you can understand my problem and my goal. If you don't, feel free to ask me for more information.

Kind regards,

Daniel Schmalen | regio iT

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content