Views
Helpful
Replies

Split tunnel issue

imranraheel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

I have enabled split tunneling on my router but still remote clients are not been able to access internet attached is the running of my router

1 Reply 1

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

In PIX version 7.x, the split tunneling Access Control List (ACL) is now a standard list. The addresses in this list are the local networks only (local to the PIX) and not the client pool. The commands appear similar to this:

access-list split standard permit 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0

group-policy vpn internal

group-policy vpn attributes

split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified

split-tunnel-network-list value split

Note: You must meet these conditions to implement split tunneling for Microsoft XP clients:

* Set the split tunneling policy to only tunnel networks in the list.

* Configure network lists and default domain names in the Common Client Parameters section of this window.

* Change the default setting on the client PC's Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties window. Select Control Panel > Network Connections > VPN > VPN Properties > Networking > Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) > Properties and go to the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties window. Then choose Advanced and uncheck the box.

Note: If you enable both split tunneling and individual user authentication for a VPN 3002 Hardware Client, you must authenticate only when sending traffic bound for destinations on the other side of the IPsec tunnel.