Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL fails!

This is Deniz Pecel from Turkey. We are having a strange problem in here and I decided to ask for your advice about situation. First of all we have a L/L connection to a customer side. Connection is over hdlc and real IP. After that from the same router at customer side there is a satellite link which goes to Afganistan. This link is provided by frame relay and private IPs. Until couple of weeks ago there were no errors, but know people in afganistan cannot use connections with SSL (i.e. hotmail, yahoo, msn messenger, or any other mail service providers web page). Nothing changed at all. Can you advice me about the situation? Actually I just want to learn why SSL fails, what can be the possible reason for that? It will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Deniz Pecel

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: SSL fails!

just wondering if users from afganistan accessing the interface via both your customer link and your company link.

e.g.

afganistan net <--> customer net <--> your company net <--> internet

Re: SSL fails!

Yes exactly. Actually I have made the problem dissepear but not solve.the internet connection was MetroEthernet. When I route the traffic to satellite connection problem is solved. Any Idea?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content