cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL to RDP

adcorbett_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - I am trying to set up something on my ASA that I could some help on, or someone to tell me it's not possible. I have shop managers that I would like to have use the clientless SSL to connect and once the are connected have an RDP seesion automatically connect to the server at their shop. So, the RDP connection would have to be based on the login (S03MGR login would connect to S03SVR, etc.) I have the SSL portion working using RADIUS authentication against my AD database. Now how can I get that login to link to a certain RDP session upon login? Confused yet? Any help would be great, thanks!

2 Replies 2

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

hi there

have a look at the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808c0603.shtml

good luck

please, if helpful rate

Hi install the RDP plugin for the asa and create a link in the VPN portal pointing to the machine you wan to RDP, so that when your user logs in, they get the portal page, click the icon and can login to the server via RDP.

With the plugin, you can also select the rdp in the address bar, type in the ip address and you can initiate an rdp session from there.

ACL's would obviously need to be created if you have a dmz. i would also suggest Natting the address atleast

hope this helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: