cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN MACRO

relsethagen
Level 1
Level 1

I am using currently utilizing the CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME Macro in my URL-List and it is working great. I would like to make use of the

CSCO_WEBVPN_MACRO1

but I am not able to figure out how to make use of it. I have a native AD LDAP intigration, and I cannot figure out how to pass the attribute natively without utilizing radius. The configuration guide states that Values for macros 5 and 6 are RADIUS or LDAP vendor-specific attributes (VSAs). These substitutions let you set substitutions configured on either a RADIUS or an LDAP server. Is there a way to provide these attributes natively on an AD LDAP server?

2 Replies 2

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

The substitution happens only after ASA receives the request. So you can not provide the values for macros 5 and 6 in the string.

relsethagen
Level 1
Level 1

if Macro's will not work to create a link for an RDP session to an individual users PC. Is there any other way to do this short of individual URL-Lists for every user?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: