Views
Helpful
Replies

Thin-Client SSL VPN (WebVPN) with Single Sign-on on ASA with ASDM

borisloong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

When I configured Thin-Client SSL VPN(WebVPN) on ASA 5510, I encountered some probblem, please everyone give me a hand, thx.

Situation:

I configured Thin-Client SSL VPN(WebVPN) on my ASA 5510 successfully, I didn't want to create per VPN useraccount for my AD users, I want to ask how to integrated with Thin-Client SSL VPN(WebVPN) with Single Sign-on.

4 Replies 4

thanks for your information, I have configured it via Thin SSL WebVPN with Kerebos (authentication) and LDAP (authorization) successfully, AD user can login to ASA firewall and connect to his/her ower share folder, I make you misunderstand, sorry. I want to configure AD user can log in our ASA firewall. thanks

dcarlton
Level 1
Level 1

What type of single sign are you doing? Are you using windows explorer to windows servers?

For most single sign on to work you need to have the destination URL in your 'local intranet zone for Internet Explorer. This means your Internet URL needs to be added to the clients PC in the local security zone.

Hi,

I have configured it via Thin SSL WebVPN with Kerebos (authentication) and LDAP (authorization) successfully, AD user can login to ASA and connect to their share folder via MacOSX PC, thanks for your information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: