Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

User guide for ASDM 5.0?

I'm trying to find out how to configure a ASA5510 with ASDM 5.0(4) and ASA 7.0(4)12. I found the CLI reference for the ASA software, but am only able to find ASDM 5.2 User Guide, which differs from my GUI. I searched and found no user guide for that version, but did find release notes. In "Other documents" link in the release notes, I get broken links.

By using the CLI reference, I wasn't able to achieve success.

My problem is an earlier post about configuring for 3 ports - outside, inside, dmz -.

cheers, Jim

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: User guide for ASDM 5.0?

We don't publish user guides for the GUI, you use the online help while in the GUI to work out how to use it. Wasn't even aware we'd released one for 5.2, but you definately won't find one for 5.0.

Tried here?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6121/prod_technical_reference_list.html

There is a PDF of the online help for ASDM 5.0(1).

thanks guys.

I haven't yet paid my money to play this game. Requires some kind of special log-in - maybe service contracts or somesuch.?

PERFECT!

Thanks grant.maynard! should help a bunch. Much appreciated for your time and help. /jd

Views
Helpful
Replies