Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Users for CSC-SSM Module

Hi Everyone.

I have gone through CSC-SSM product data sheet at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6032/ps6094/ps6120/ps6823/product_data_sheet0900aecd80402e4f.html.

In the product licensing it sai CSC-SSM 20 supports  max 1000 users. What does that mean?  Does it mean I cannot use CSC-SSM when number of users is  more than 1000?  If I am not correct, what is the maximums number of users I can have behind CSC-SSM 20 so that it works efficintly when all its features are enabled?

Thanks in advance

Deepak Khemani

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Users for CSC-SSM Module

Hi Deepak,

The numbers you are referring to in the data sheet are a count of unique user IP addresses inspected by the module. This count is a running total across a 24 hour period. If the license is exceeded, the administrator will be sent an email once a day to inform them of this.

-Mike

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Users for CSC-SSM Module

Hi Deepak,

The numbers you are referring to in the data sheet are a count of unique user IP addresses inspected by the module. This count is a running total across a 24 hour period. If the license is exceeded, the administrator will be sent an email once a day to inform them of this.

-Mike

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content