Hi All,

Could someboy help me on this?

I have a network like this:

Internet Internet

| |

router -----VPN 3005

|

Internal

I can set up Lan to Lan between VPN 3005 and other side PIX, but I can't ping other side's internal network from my internal network. I already put the static route for other side's subnet in router and my internal subnet's route in VPN. What shall I do? Thanks in advance.

Banlan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

actually the 3000 being able to ping would depend on your network-lists / access-lists so that my not be a valid question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jasobrown
Level 1
Level 1

Can you ping from the 3000 and not the Network on the inside of the Router or can't ping from both?

If you can ping from 3000 but no Behind the Router check the "Tunnel Default Gateway"

Do you see Packets TX and Packets RX on the tunnel?

Do you controll the Pix?

Can you see encaps and decaps over there?

Regards,

actually the 3000 being able to ping would depend on your network-lists / access-lists so that my not be a valid question.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your reply.

I can ping PIX internal network from 3005 and Router, but when I used extend ping w/ source address as the router internal LAN interface, it failed.

My "tunnel default gateway" is the router's interface which connect to VPN's private intface and I can see some packets in and out tunnel.

Could you please tell me how to see encaps and decaps on pix please?

Banlan

I changed the access-list on PIX, now I can access other side's internal network. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: