cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN 3015 Concentrator

patrick.lopez
Level 1
Level 1

Whenever I try to add a new lan to lan connection on a 3015 vpn concentrator I get the following error:

"Unable to parse source IP address"

Then my options are to retry or go to main page.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks

Pat

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gfullage
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You get this when there's an error in the fields in the L2L config section. Double check the Local Network section, you have to either specify a network list (and make sure that list has something in it), or specify a subnet and subnet mask in the two fields below it.

It's basically telling you you haven't filled in teh fields correctly, so double-check everything and it should go away.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

gfullage
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You get this when there's an error in the fields in the L2L config section. Double check the Local Network section, you have to either specify a network list (and make sure that list has something in it), or specify a subnet and subnet mask in the two fields below it.

It's basically telling you you haven't filled in teh fields correctly, so double-check everything and it should go away.

Thanks.

PL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: