Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN 3015 Concentrator

Whenever I try to add a new lan to lan connection on a 3015 vpn concentrator I get the following error:

"Unable to parse source IP address"

Then my options are to retry or go to main page.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks

Pat

• Other Security Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: VPN 3015 Concentrator

You get this when there's an error in the fields in the L2L config section. Double check the Local Network section, you have to either specify a network list (and make sure that list has something in it), or specify a subnet and subnet mask in the two fields below it.

It's basically telling you you haven't filled in teh fields correctly, so double-check everything and it should go away.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

You get this when there's an error in the fields in the L2L config section. Double check the Local Network section, you have to either specify a network list (and make sure that list has something in it), or specify a subnet and subnet mask in the two fields below it.

It's basically telling you you haven't filled in teh fields correctly, so double-check everything and it should go away.

Thanks.

PL

Views
Helpful
Replies