cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN 3015 Rel 3.1 and Filters for VPN Client 3.1

ntte-london
Level 1
Level 1

The problem i am experiencing is the following. Remote access VPN from Internet to the Concentrator, is working fine and users are able to access the internal LAN. However i have configured a LAN to LAN VPN with a remote site whith very large private networks on the far side. When i add a Network list to the concentrator for Networks on the far side, remote access users can still access the internal LAN no problem, However i cannot access some addresses on the LAN to LAN far side. The strange thing is if i reboot the concentrator both will work for about 1 to 2 days and then i will not be able to access only certain Ip's on the far side through the LAN to LAN VPN but remote access users are still unaffected. I have tried doing some diagnostics on the concentrator and it seems that the LAN to LAN tunnel is being created Phase 2 Successful ?. Please note that both concentrators for the LAN to LAN VPN are behind a PIX 515 with static Translation. Could this be a Filter which is effecting it because it seems that i can have either remote access VPN to our office or LAN-to-LAN VPN configuration on the Concentrator but not both at the same time ?.

1 Reply 1

paqiu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In the same concentraor, you should run lan to lan tunnel and remote access in the same time for sure.

Please uprade the concentrator version to 3.5.x (the latest one) see can fix your problem or not.

If not ,please log a case with TAC, we will help you to do further troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: