cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN 3015 w/ VPN 3000 client and Windows Domain Authentication.

n.damico
Level 1
Level 1

I have a VPN3015 in place with the latest firmware and client. I am able to establish remote and LAN-2-LAN tunnels with no problems. The ONLY problem I am experiencing is when I enable the client to logon to the Windows Domain (with providing credentials), I am receiving a no domain server found error. DNS and WINS registration and resolution works fine. I've created a Network List of all Domain controllers and created rules allowing UDP any ports to them. That did not work. I then changed the rules to allow any protocol & any port to them. Still no avail. What am I doing wrong?

Just to clarify some more, authentication to establish the IPSEC tunnel is against a Cisco Secure Radius box. The clients consist of Win95,98,NT,&2000.

Also, using Lan-2-Lan IPSEC tunnels, can I have NT Domain authentication occur? Meaning, once the tunnel is up, I would like to have a user from network X access NT resources (files) from network Y based on NT domain rights.

Nick

1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: