Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN 3015 w/ VPN 3000 client and Windows Domain Authentication.

I have a VPN3015 in place with the latest firmware and client. I am able to establish remote and LAN-2-LAN tunnels with no problems. The ONLY problem I am experiencing is when I enable the client to logon to the Windows Domain (with providing credentials), I am receiving a no domain server found error. DNS and WINS registration and resolution works fine. I've created a Network List of all Domain controllers and created rules allowing UDP any ports to them. That did not work. I then changed the rules to allow any protocol & any port to them. Still no avail. What am I doing wrong?

Just to clarify some more, authentication to establish the IPSEC tunnel is against a Cisco Secure Radius box. The clients consist of Win95,98,NT,&2000.

Also, using Lan-2-Lan IPSEC tunnels, can I have NT Domain authentication occur? Meaning, once the tunnel is up, I would like to have a user from network X access NT resources (files) from network Y based on NT domain rights.

Nick

1 REPLY

Re: VPN 3015 w/ VPN 3000 client and Windows Domain Authenticatio

Views
Helpful
Replies