Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

VPN backup with hub and spoke scenario:Using 7204VXR central site

A customer needs a VPN connection between his 4 remote sites (2 E1s for two of them and 1E1 for the others).

I am proposing a 7204VXR400/VPNK9 7204VXR VPN Bundle NPE400,128MB, I/O 2FE, VAM,IPSEC 3DES IOS for central site and 3745s for branch offices. I saw an example having a hub backup, in this case, I would use another 7204, but need to know more about how to configure it. Got some information from document CiscoWorks Management Center for VPN Routers Router MC Scenarios but still don´t get a clear idea, also, because E1 connections that go to each site don´t have redundancy, so even connecting two 7204VXR, don´t have the idea very clear about physical and logical connection . Hop somebody could help.

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: VPN backup with hub and spoke scenario:Using 7204VXR central

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content