Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN Client Download???

Where can I download the VPN client? I've hunted all over Cisco's site, and I can't find it anywhere. Surely they don't prevent you from downloading a free VPN client???

6 REPLIES

Re: VPN Client Download???

Although Cisco provides the software for free please send me $29.95 for the effort of searching for you. If you have a CCO login try http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/sw-vpn.shtml

If that doesn't work then logon with a CCO at the cisco home page then click the link for software center. You can't get to the VPN software unless you login.

I have a CCO login as a guest. Apparently that's not enough. Seems pretty stupid to me to not allow folks to download free software without first having a contract with Cisco. :-)

I was going to test our new 3315 Concentrator this weekend, but I guess I'll have to wait 'til Monday and get the CD from our networking guys.

If you had your e-mail address on your profile here I would have e-mailed it to you..oh well

Can I get a copy of the client? I have a guest account for some reason I can not access that link. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

hhernandez@vipdesk.com

Hey Moderator person, is this legal? I don't see the harm since it's free but I don't wanna have 12 Cisco lawyers slappin' me around.

can I get a copy of the vpn client??? It is rather silly that you can't download free software???

kayla.moon@ergnow.com

Views
Helpful
Replies