cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client run login script after authenticated

jared.nelson
Level 1
Level 1

I want to automatically run a login script after my VPN Client has authenticated and built the tunnel.

I tried using the VPN Client's Application Launcher, however that runs the application immediatly when the connection is launched and doesn't wait for the tunnnel to be established.

I also tried modifying the VPNClient.ini with:

[ForceNetLogin]

Force=1

This works, however it forces the user to logoff Windows and then re-logon, which isn't ideal.

Is there a way to have the VPN Client run an application/script after the tunnel is established without forcing them to logoff and relogon?

1 Reply 1

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

On a Windows NT platform, you can connect to the private network before you log on to your system. This feature is called start before logon and its purpose is primarily to let you log in to the domain and run login scripts.

Refer this link, it may useful to you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008015ce82.html#1301567

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: