cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client - Specify Custom Client Firewall (eEye Blink)?

cgiulini
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to figure out if there is any way I can define a custom client firewall agent. Specifically I am looking to check for eEye's Blink HIPS agent. Ideally it would be great if this were fully supported/integrated similar to the various Zone agents or CSA. I would be more than willing to settle for basic AYT functionality in the meantime though.

Is this possible? A pointer to the documentation or a "how-to" would be really appreciated. I did not see where I could configure this in the documentation, but I think I may be looking in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Chad

1 Reply 1

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

The VPN Client then polls the personal firewall every 30 seconds to make sure it is running and if it is not, terminates the secure connection to the VPN Concentrator. In this case, the VPN Concentrator does not define the firewall policy. The only contact the VPN Client has with the firewall is polling it to ascertain that it is running, a capability known as Are You There (AYT).

Refer this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00802d3abc.html#wp1182844

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: