Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN Client Split Tunnel List Retention

I have set up two ASA based Dialup VPNs. Tunnel Group 1 only has access to two internal subnets and Tunnel Group 2 has access to all internal subnets.

I have setup the split tunneling configuration for both and have found that the Windows VPN Client (v4.8.1.300) appears not to force the split tunnel lists downloaded to the client but retain the previous list downloaded.

If I authenticate using a member Tunnel Group 1 I get both subnets as expected with Wireshark showing the two subnets being tunneled over the Cisco VPN and the rest of the internal subnets going out the Internet to be dropped. Authentication to Tunnel Group Two gives me the same result, two subnets only and the rest being sent off to the internet.

Installing the VPN client and the Profile for Tunnel Group 2 on a PC that has not accessed Tunnel Group 1 gives me all the subnets I expect to see.

Is this a known bug?

Thanks in advance

Dean

1 REPLY
Views
Helpful
Replies