cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Vpn clients can not access sites that are over a site to site link

omegaxero
Level 1
Level 1

could someone please give me a bit of direction, i've got a set of vpn clients set up on one pix ans i'm trying to allow them access to a network that is connected via a site to site link that is set up on the same pix. so basically it receives the VPN client information on teh same interface it has built the site to site tunnel, i heard that this is not possible is that the case. Or can it be fixed, I can provide diagrams and conf files if needed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You are correct. You need a minimum of 7.0 for the feature that you are looking for.

Regards,

Arul

** Please rate all helpful posts **

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ajagadee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Anthony,

This set up should be possible with the pix 7.0 code or higher. If your Pix supports 7.x code, please follow the below configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00804675ac.shtml

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Arul

what about if you have a PIX 515 with version 6.3(4), i'm thinking i may not be able to with this as my hub pix

You are correct. You need a minimum of 7.0 for the feature that you are looking for.

Regards,

Arul

Dear Arul,

Then if we have PIX with 6.3 version, is that some way we can do that?

How if we have the different interface for remote access and site to site (eth0 for remote access and eth1 for site-to-site)?