Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN Concentrator client access

Hello,

I currently have set up a VPN Concentrator 3000 series. I use RADIUS to authenticate users and the concentrator acts as a DHCP server and issues IP's to users who connect to our network.

Currently some users can connect and access all required resources without a problem but there are others who manage to connect and authenticate but are unable to access any resources on our internal network.

I have also found that any user that connects via VPN is unable to view our intranet website.

So far I have only put on the basic setup for a VPN concentrator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• Other Security Subjects
1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: VPN Concentrator client access

Choose one of the following methods to enable VPN clients to access the Internet.

Enable split tunneling on the VPN Concentrator.

Navigate to Configuration > Traffic Management > Policy Management > Network Lists and create a network list to define the traffic you want to pass across the tunnel.

Go to Configuration > User Management > Groups, select the group and click MODIFY.

Click the Mode/Client Config tab, and set up the split tunneling.

Point the VPN Concentrator's tunnel default gateway to a router on the inside. Access this setting by navigating to Configuration > System > IP Routing > Default Gateways.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.