Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator & Windows NLB

murphyw
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Not sure if anyone has come across this but I am having a major issue. I have a VPN Concentrator 3020. On the Internal network, the VPN Concentrator can Ping almost all hosts appart from (2 x ISA Servers installed in a Network Load Balance) and the Nortel 8600 passports VRRP Address (all the other address on the Nortels are accessible).

We have turned off NLB on the two ISA servers and we can now ping them. This is a major problem because we are terminating VPN connections over the Internet to give a filtering Internet Feed.

Any help in ensuring that the VPN Concentrator can see our Virtual NLB ip address/MAC address would be great. I have tried raising a TAC on this because i need a urgent fix however the SmartNet isn't linked to my CCO account and i am waiting for them to get back to me on this issue (been 24 hours already).

Cheers

Wayne

1 Reply 1

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

just wondering if there is another device sitting between the cvpn 3020 and the isa servers.

if so, the issue maybe related to the proxy arp or arp caching.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: