Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN design issue

I have a 1841 on which i have to allow Remote access VPN issue is the hop before 1841 is a pix both are on global IP's i have allowe every thing on pix for testing and the hop after the router is a server having global ip i mean public ip i want to establish VPN in such a way that the remote access client can access this server placed after 1841 but the issue is when the clients connects it can only ping the outer interface of router which is connected to pix and not to the internal interface which also have public ip and not even the server

2 REPLIES

Re: VPN design issue

Hi Imran

Can you post the config of both router and the pix ?

Have you allowed the remote vpn clients using ACL to access the internal pix subnet ?

if so you need to allow the same for the routers inside interface subnet where your server is also residing.

Also make sure you have a route in your pix for the routers inside interface subnet.

regds

Re: VPN design issue

i have attached the running of router and since i m able to access router as after connecting vpn i can ping both interface of routers and nothing else it menas i have acces to subnet behind pix

Views
Helpful
Replies