Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

VPN port forwarding for VOIP

hi all...

i have one ISP connection which is connected to VPN 3005 concerntrator... now i have one cisco 2610 router with single ehternet interface and FXS and FXO card... i have limitation on Hardware... and i got only single global ip address from my service provider...now i want to make connectivity like this:

Isp main connection to vpn 3005 public interface and vpn 3005 private interface connected with D-Link non managable switch... now all my laptops (3 laptops) and one cisco 2610 router with FXS prot are connected to D-link Switch...

now I want to forward the defined Port, let say 1111, 2222 and 3333. now i want to forward the traffic from given port to router using VPN 3005 in both the direction ... so is this possible using the VPN 3005 concerntrator?

regards

Devang

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: VPN port forwarding for VOIP

VPN 3005 supports port forawrding.Application name (Local TCP port -> Remote application server name or IP address:Remote TCP port). Refer the following URL for more information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00803ee1e4.html#wp1309956

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content