cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Problem

mluna
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks in advance for your help. I have a problem with a PIX firewall and VPN client 3.0. I can successfully connect 1 computer to the LAN but I have no idea how to connect the other PCs to the network. I need to connect the rest of the firestation's computer to stay up continuosly without loosing connection. Any ideas on how to connect them. I have tried setting up the client software on teh other machines but I couldnot get my Linksys router to allow more than 1 IPSEC connection through it. Thanks.

1 Reply 1

shabib.syed
Level 1
Level 1

I was told that PIX do not support PAT support for VPN right now. Which is if you have only one public ip for your LAN. Only one machine can built a VPN tunnel. But somewhere in the forum there was a discussion that you can do that if you check the "Allow Ipsec for NAT" in the vpn client propertes. I have tried that, but it didnt work. Can the cisco moderator be any help here or if any one have anything, it will be great

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: