Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VPN route configuration

I have a wierd network design and am having no luck figuring this out.

Here is the setup:

1. One ASA 5520 connected to Internet on outside interface.

2. Inside physical interface has no IP address but has 11 internal VLAN sub interfaces with PUBLIC ip addresses and ASA provides all network routing.

3. Windows Domain controllers are located on outside of outside interface.

I'm trying to setup VPN so external empoyees can access resources on internal LAN. Also, they need to be able to access DC's on external network as well as browse Internet. Network DC's only accept IP's from our INTERNAL network

I've setup VPN giving remote clients INTERNAL (but public) IP's from one of the internal VLANs. I can access internal resources fine this way but I cannot access the domain controllers on external network or the internet while connected to VPN.

Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers on how I can solve this?

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: VPN route configuration

Cisco Secure ACS 2.5 operates with Windows NT Server version 4.0 or Windows 2000. As a Windows NT 4.0 Server, Cisco Secure ACS can be a Primary Domain Controller, a Backup Domain Controller, or a Member Server. If Cisco Secure ACS 2.5 is installed on a Member Server, the Member Server must be a member of its domain.For more info please refer the following URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/prod_release_note09186a00800d9dc8.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content