cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN tunnels between 3 sites.

thomas.abraham
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 sites(A,B,C). A is connected to B thro' Site2Site VPN & also B is connected to C thro' Site2Site VPN. All 3 sites use PIX 7.1(1) for VPN connetctions. If I trace C clients from A client, it is only one hop thro' B. Everything working fine so far. Now if I want to add A to C directly on a Site2Site VPN, will there be any issues having double paths to the same locations?(directly & thro' B). Can I give priority on directly connected VPN path always when a packet want to reach that perticular site? Dont want to pass the trafic on the other round about path [A->B->C](even though A to C is 1 hop apart on VPN) unless the direct VPN [A->C] cannot be established for some major reason. I would appreciate if someone can give a solution before I try it out.

1 Reply 1

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

Throughout this chapter, there are numerous configuration examples and sample configuration outputs that include unusable IP addresses. Be sure to use your own IP addresses when configuring your Cisco IOS VPN gateway.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/core/7100/swcg/6342gre.htm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: