Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN3005 and Windows2003 AD

We have a VPN3005 Concentrator(Release 4.03) and Users coming from outside schould authenticate on AD,

running on Windows2003 Server, on which we have established a Kerberos V5 authentcation for the VPN-Concentrator including password. The REALM on AD is named VPNNZ, password is 123.

I have tested the REALM on the User 'Management-Groups-Authentication Servers-Konfiguration, section Realm'

on the VPN-Concentrator in several terms like 'VPNNZ', '.VPNNZ.NERVENZENTRUM.KLINIK.BN' and '123@VPNNZ'.

Testing the konfiguration on the VPN-Concentrator fails.

What is the correct syntacs configuring the Realm including password on the Concentrator?

• Other Security Subjects
1 REPLY

Re: VPN3005 and Windows2003 AD

hi,

I have connected trough kerberos on a w2k server. I had some slide problems myself but i finaly managed.

Did you use cappitals to enter the realm? Use the fully qualified name like: VPNNZ.NERVENZENTRUM.KLINIK.BN

Did you configure the regional settings just like the concentrator? (type/format, region, etc) Make your server a NTP server and let the concentrator sync with it.

Hope this helps a bit.

Okke.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.