Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN3015 and Citrix apps- SLOW! Help!

I've just setup a 3015 Concentrator on my site and it connects just fine, but everyone who connects complains about it being very slow. The "complainers" are all trying to run Citrix applications and it seems to take forever to run any applications through Citrix.

Any suggestions with regard to the VPN3015 as to some areas to start my troubleshooting?

2 REPLIES
srg

Re: VPN3015 and Citrix apps- SLOW! Help!

We are also hosting Citrix apps behind a 3015 concentrator and are not experiencing any slow downs. What type of connections are the clients making? PPTP or IPSec? If they are IPSec, are they DES or 3DES?

Re: VPN3015 and Citrix apps- SLOW! Help!

Using IPSec and 3DES. I dropped it down to DES today and saw "some" improvement but not significant enough to be satisfied. This mostly affects my users coming in on 56K. I use DSL and don't have any problems. Someone else suggested to me to try just using PPTP or installing a CA. Any suggestions?

Views
Helpful
Replies