cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN3060 running 4.7.2.K

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco just released version 4.7.2.K which includes a fix for the daylight savings time change. I loaded that version onto a 3060 this morning and am having problems with the concentrator. I wonder if anyone else has loaded this version of code and if so what has your experience been?

Rick

HTH

Rick
8 Replies 8

Kamal Malhotra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rick,

What kinda problems are you facing?

Regards,

Kamal

Kamal

It is in an endless loop rebooting.

If you want to take a look at it my TAC case is SR605425467.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Rick,

I lokked at the TAC case. What was the code running before upgrading?

Regards,

Kamal

Kamal

About two weeks ago we upgraded from 4.1.7.O to 4.7.2.J. This morning was from 4.7.2.J to 4.7.2.K.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Rick,

How memory do you have on the concentrator?

Regards,

Kamal

Kamal

256 MB

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Rick,

I'm not sure but that could be a part of the problem :

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/vpn3000/4_7/472con3k.htm

HTH,

Regards,

Kamal

Kamal

Thanks for the link to the release notes. I have looked through it and wonder if there were something in particular in the release notes that you are talking about. I have not yet found anything that seems to bear on my particular situation.

The TAC engineer is talking about RMA. I would really like to find a way to get into the concentrator but it keeps rebooting and there is never a prompt on the console to login or be able to do anything. Is there anything on the concentrator similar to rommon on routers that can help recover from this kind of issue?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: