cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Want to connect 3 LANs using VPNs. Need help.

fareeduddin
Level 1
Level 1

I want to connect 3 LANs in 3 cities of the same country using VPNs and also have VoIP on the VPN to save the telephone charges. Is that possible ?

I would really appreciate if someone could guide me in this regard.

Thanks.

Fareed

3 Replies 3

lisa.hall
Level 2
Level 2

It is possible but the Internet might not give you reliable QoS. You will not be able to guarantee service at all times. Talk to Cisco and your SP’s first. You might be better off setting up dedicated leased lines between the offices and running your voice traffic over those which allows you to control and configure the traffic and set quality of service bits. Depending on the amount of voice traffic, you’ll probably still pay for the lease lines several times over than going through the PSTN.

Hi !

Thanks for your advice.

Leased lines over here in Saudi Arabia are very, very expensive. I just want to lower the telephone costs of our company and also provide other services/applications which can be used on VPNs. Also what is the purpose of Cisco's IP Telephones ?

Please let me know if you have any other idea which I can implement to solve my problem.

Thanks.

a-hussain
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Fareed,

Pl contact me for how to connect 3LANs using VPN. I have all the solutions. You can contact me in US

1-510-796-8760,

or e-mail me at ashfaque_hussain@hotmail.com

pl visit my company's website: www.ashnainc.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: