Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WEB VPN Authentication error

Hi, I trying to configure WEB VPN in my VPN concentrator 3060 with version 4.7.2.H. i followed the instructions given in the cisco document taken from the below URL.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configuration_example09186a008055641a.shtml

The problem I am facing now is i am not able to do an user from a external ACS server. I have VPN profile configured with the ACS server and it is working fine. how do I enable user authenticaion through ACS for WEB VPN Clients. The setupworks fine if the authenticaion is configured with internal type.

2 REPLIES

Re: WEB VPN Authentication error

Hi

Are you getting any error message while trying to get authenticated from the ACS ?

regs

Re: WEB VPN Authentication error

49234 08/16/2006 11:45:04.680 SEV=3 AUTH/5 RPT=120 Authentication rejected: Reason = User was not foundhandle = 1002, server = Internal, user = XXXX, domain = XXX,

The above is the error messsage I get when I try logging in. I have configured the Authentication as Internal in the General tab of of the Group config, bcos if I give the Authenticaiotn as external I do not see any other tabs apart from the General tab.

Views
Helpful
Replies