Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

WebVPN and Citrix ?

Newbie. Have to make this working?

4 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: WebVPN and Citrix ?

I haven't began testing this yet, but if you make any head-way on your testing please post.

The one thing I do know is that there can be problems with Java pages published with WebVPN and NFuse uses Java so this may not work.

Justin Loucks

Community Member

Just what I see. I get to the login page and then nothing happens. So yes it maybe a Java problem.

Community Member

From my understanding, the WebVPN client in this first release is really just designed to deliver content pages (HTML, ASP, PHP, etc.). When you start looking at Java, ActiveX and other plugin or client dependant types of pages, it doesn't work.

Maybe in a future release...

mhs
Community Member

Has anyone had success with getting Citrix Nfuse to work properly within the WebVPN? If anyone has information on this I would greatly appreciate any help that could be offered. I can load the Nfuse page with no problems, but whne I try to luanch an application is just staes "connection in progress". My guess is because it is going to a local citrix server to make the connection. However, I was under the impression the Web VPN should allow this connection.

Thanks,

PAUL

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content