Where and how should I configure my Concentrator 3030 interfaces
My Company has a Concentrator 3030 and I need some advice on setting up my private and public interfaces. We want to be able to have people hit the 3030 from the outside world and from the inside so what would be the best way to set the 3030 up. We have a pix 520 with 5 DMZs (0, 5, 10, 50, and 100).
1. Should I place the public interface in DMZ 0?
2. If I do place the public interface in DMZ 0 should I give the public interface a routable IP address or should I give it a non routable IP address and forward traffic to the non routable IP address with the pix?
3. If I use a non routable IP address what will I have to forward from the pix?
1. Should I place the private interface in a DMZ or should I place the private interface on the internal network?
2. If I put the private interface on a DMZ, what DMZ should I place it on?
3. If I place the private interface on a DMZ what will I need to open up to that non routable IP address?
Also what is the external interface suppose to be used for?
BenefitsDocumentationPrerequisiteImage Download LinksLimitationsSupported PlatformsLicense RequirementsTopologyStep-By-Step ConfigurationConfigure Virtual ServiceActivate the virtual service and configure guest IPsConfiguring UTD (Service Plane)Configurin...
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...