Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Where did TCP intercept go?

Hey all, I just went to Feature Navigator and searched for TCP Intercept for the 7200 series routers. I chose a few different IOS trains like Service Provider (we are one) and Enterprise with 3des since we need SSH.

Well the newest IOSes I can find with TCP intercept are in the 12.0.9 release train. We are already using 12.2 because we need some features. Am I missing something or did Cisco drop this feature for some reason? Do they want us to use CAR or something?

• Other Security Subjects
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Where did TCP intercept go?

You need the enterprise or SP image for the tcp intercept. I've just checked the feature navigator

on CCO, with 7200, and it works fine. I selected 12.2.7 code and it gave me Enterprise, Enterprise with IDS/IPSEC/FW, etc and Service Provider.

Re: Where did TCP intercept go?

How do I implement the TCP intercept on the PIX firewall ? Is there any way i can disallow these ICMP attacks and TCP SYN Floods on the PIX firewall.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.