Views
Helpful
Replies

ZoneLabs Integrity Client and VPN Client Problems

chris.green
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am having some difficulties using the ZoneLabs Integrity Client/Server in conjunction with the VPN Client and 3000 Series Conc. The problem is that the Group credentials do not appear to be being passed to the Integrity Server correctly when establishing a VPN session before Authenticating to Windows NT. This is resulting in the Integrity Client prompting for users authentication once Windows is logged in. However these symptoms to not exist if you login to Windows and then establish a VPN session as the Group credentials are passed correctly to the Integrity Server and the correct policy is applied with out a second prompt for Authentication.

Has anyone seen this before and discovered a workaround? I am keen to use the Pre Windows Authentication feature of the VPN Client to make the authentication process as seamless and straight forward to the users as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Green

1 Reply 1

kmarrero
Level 4
Level 4

I believe that you need to make sure the integrity server is defined in the firewall section of the concentrator. Here is a URL that shows some configuration examples as well. http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/client/3_6/admin_gd/vcach1.htm#xtocid7>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: