Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SCE SPAMMIMG ??

divine007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a Cisco SCE in my network that is used for bandwidth sharping. Someone told me it can be used for Spamming, but i do not know that

Moreover i do not know its effectiveness with respect to spamming.

I need help to know is appropriate and also other devices that can do this if is not effective

Thanks

6 Replies 6

jasbryan
Level 6
Level 6

Divine,

Just wanted to inform you that you posted under the wrong forum. Cisco Spam and Virus Blocker appliance is what you posted under and you have a different product.

Please repost under Cisco Service Control Engine forum for an answer.

Jasbryan

Hi Divine,

Per Jason suggestion, I have moved your post into the appropriate area for your question.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

pls for the link

Regards

please can someone give me the link where my case is redirected to

Thanks

Divine,

Not sure what you mean by Case but your post has been moved. If you look at the top of your page you should be able to see now your post is under 

Jasbryan

gurcan.gungor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You can do spam detection and some more cool features with the SCE , but i recommend you do some initial tests with the selected set of your subscribers. Some of the features you can see below:

Also you can do these from the previous version SCABBs from this screen:

As you can see you can do a lot of actions if you see spammer subscribers on the network, you can do notification, redirection, traffic mirroing etc.Also you can collect RDR to generate reports.