cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does UBR10012 support wccp?

lrgpdeste
Level 1
Level 1

We are making research about wccp support for UBR10012, but even in feature navigator we could not find any IOS that supports it.

3 Replies 3

InayathUlla Sharieff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Web Cache Communication Protocol Is Not Supported on UBR currently

HTH

Inayath

**********Plz dont forget to rate the posts********

Thanks for your reply. But if you refer to UBR in general, because in UBR7246 is completely supported.

Yes I agree with you.

I check all the releases for you on Cisco UBR 10012 but could nt found this to be supported on this box:

1)
Cisco uBR10012 - Cisco IOS Release 12.2 BC

Web Cache Communication Protocol Is Not Supported

The Cisco uBR10012 router does not support the Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP) feature set in Cisco IOS Release 12.2(15)BC2i.

2)
Cisco uBR10012 - Cisco IOS Release 12.2 CY

The Cisco uBR10012 router does not support the Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP) feature set in Cisco IOS Release 12.2(11)CY.

3)
Cisco uBR10012 - Cisco IOS Release 12.2(4)XF1

The Cisco uBR10012 router does not support the Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP) feature set in Cisco IOS Release 12.2(4)XF

4)
Cisco uBR10012 - Cisco IOS Release 12.2(2)XF1

The Cisco uBR10012 router does not support the Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP) feature set in Cisco IOS Release 12.2(2)XF.

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: